[Lexicog] spam messages on mirror

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Fri Aug 3 15:03:22 UTC 2007

This is just a reminder to those who may read Lexicography List messages on
the mirror at Linguist List:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/lexicography.html

There are often spam messages which appear on the mirror list. These
messages do not come from the Lexicography List. I have worked with the
Linguist List folks and they have not been able to get rid of those spam
messages.

Of course, if you want to analyze the lexicon of spam, and if you are
interested in solutions for E.D. (whether or not they contain genuine
pharmaceutical components), you may enjoy reading the messages on the list.

If not, you can always read Lexicography List messages on our own website:

Wayne Leman
list moderator

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com