[Lexicog] Blust's ACD, Proto-Austronesian for water

Allan Johnson allan_johnson at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 22 22:13:07 UTC 2007

> Forgive me if I seem so little informed, but what is this ACD of
> Blust? I know a little about Robert Blust, but I don't know his ACD :)

Are you looking for a way to contact him? I have an email address you could
try which was good a year and a half ago. But I don't know what ACD means,
so I may be on the wrong track altogether.

Allan J.

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com