[Lexicog] Innovative online dictionaries and favourites

happy_e_a_t_e_r happy.eater at WEB.DE
Mon Jul 30 14:26:54 UTC 2007

Dear Group,

some time ago I briefly mentioned that I was prepairing a dissertation
on online dictionaries. This is why I'm now asking you to post here or
to send to me (mlmann at linguistik.uni-erlangen.de) links to online
dictionaries (LGP, LSP, any languages) that you consider
extraordinarily innovative for formal or other reasons.

What I'm thinking of are dictionaries like these:
"Landolt-Börnstein-Index" (lb.chemie.uni-hamburg.de/search), where you
can search for structures you can draw yourself, or
"Alexandria" (www.sensagent.com), a script which can be added to any
website and which offers information on the words the visitor
doubleclicks,
and so on. Just not mere scrollable lists, unless these are
extraordinary in another way...

I would be deeply grateful if you helped me by pointing out some
dictionaries of this kind to me!

Regards,
  Michael

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com