[Lexicog] online dictionary display problem

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Tue Jun 19 14:47:22 UTC 2007

A visitor to my online Cheyenne dictionary recently notified me that its
lexical pages no longer display properly. I checked and she was right. I
spent much of yesterday trying to fix the problem but was unable to. In case
it has something to do with the two browsers (Firefox and Internet Explorer)
I use or not having the proper Java version on my computer (online tests say
I have the latest version, 6 update 1), I'm wondering if some of you would
be willing to glance at my lexical pages? They are accessible from my
introduction page, Internet address underneath my name, below. The web pages
for the dictionary were directly exported from Lexique Pro. Feel free to
email me privately.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman