[Lexicog] online dictionary display problem

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Thu Jun 21 19:37:29 UTC 2007

Thank you to each person who responded with suggestions for this problem. A
special thank you to Orion who did conversions to address the problem in
several files. It has taken nearly 4 days of work, but the online Cheyenne
dictionary is now displaying lexical data properly again. For those
interested, the problem was that the lexical files had been exported in
utf-16, instead of utf-8, format. I learned a lot during this process. The
programmer is aware of the problem and it will be corrected in the next
release of Lexique Pro, which I continue to regard as one of the best
programs for working with language data that has ever been developed.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Cheyenne dictionary online: