[Lexicog] International Bibliography of Lexicography

anne dykstra adykstra at CHELLO.NL
Thu Jun 28 08:45:47 UTC 2007

Dear All,

For Euralex (http://www.euralex.org) I set up the International
Bibliography of Lexicography. Its URL is http://euralex.pbwiki.com.

Its motto is ‘for lexicographers, by lexicographers’. The bibliography
can only be a success if we all work together to make it a success.

The letters ‘pb’ in ‘pbwiki’ stand for ‘peanut butter’, because working
with pbwiki is supposed to be as easy as making a peanut butter
sandwich. Well, it’s maybe slightly more difficult than that, but I
discovered that it’s possible to set up and maintain a web site without
having knowledge of HTML or other mark up languages. If I can do that,
you can!

Please visit the site and send me an e-mail offering your help. I need
all the help that I can get. Remember: the bibliography is FOR
lexicographers BY lexicographers!

Apologies for multiple postings.

Best wishes,
Anne Dykstra