[Lexicog] Hebrew and Greek Shoebox databases

Hayim Sheynin hsheynin19444 at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 3 16:53:28 UTC 2007

Dear Fritz,

I am also interested to know the answer to this question. If you get answer off the
list, please forward it to me. Otherwise do not bother. I read all the messages sent to the list.

Another question. Let say,  Biblical Hebrew Shoebox/Toolbox dictionary exists.  Could it be used to modify it to Biblical Aramaic or to Modern Hebrew dictionaries just by editing?

The last question is addressed not only to Fritz, but to anybody on the list who knows the answer.

Best wishes,

Hayim Y. Sheynin

Fritz Goerling <Fritz_Goerling at sil.org> wrote:                                  A colleague of mine asked the following question:

 Please does anyone know if there are Biblical Hebrew and Greek
 Shoebox/Toolbox lexicons available (i.e. where the lexical entry \lx is
 the Hebrew or Greek word) where a translator could add an extra field
 with the word(s) they use in their local language translation?

 Fritz Goerling