[Lexicog] FLEx?

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 4 22:07:40 UTC 2007

FLEx is software from SIL:
http://www.sil.org/computing/fieldworks/flex/

There's a review of version 4.0.1 in the Language Documentation and Conservation Journal here:
http://www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/June2007/techreviews/butler.html

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com