[Lexicog] Help, dictionary rules

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Sun Oct 28 05:56:45 UTC 2007

> There are lots of other theoretical works, but it is Saturday night and I
> don't want to spend all night on this. L I wish there
> was an up to date practical guide to lexicography that could be used to
> teach (yourself) lexicography. (Perhaps there is and I
> just haven't read it.) Perhaps the LexicographyList could set up a website
> that we could all contribute to. I would like to see
> an on-line course, text book, a modular set of reference materials, tools,
> glossary, etc.

Ron, we already have the space for much of this on our Lexicography List
website. Just click on links at the bottom of any posted list message to get
to the website, then work with the menu in the left margin. And there are a
fair amount of useful materials already posted there and plenty of room for
more. If we need more website tools such as cgi forms, we can open up
another website for that.

Wayne Leman

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com