[Lexicog] Re: Lexicography Software

David Joffe david.joffe at TSHWANEDJE.COM
Thu Apr 3 01:36:35 UTC 2008

Note, just to clarify, that *paid* support is available for
TshwaneLex even with academic licenses; free support is
unfortunately not possible, given the low license price (we don't at
this stage get 3rd-party funding from universities or sponsors
etc.).

 - David

On 14 Mar 2008 at 15:16, Emmanuel HABUMUREMYI wrote:

> Dear Dimitris,
>
> I totally agree with you on TshwaneLex. This is really a easiest
> software to quicken your work. Unfortunately, there is no support to
> this academic license. I thing David and Gilles-Maurice will think
> about people with such a problem. Again, I see WeSay being a software
> of our dream in the future.
>
> Regards,
> Emmanuel Habumuremyi

---