[Lexicog] " to let one's hair down " Digest Number 965

Scott Scat at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Apr 13 21:56:57 UTC 2008

“Take the ribbon from your hair

Shake it loose and let it fall

Lay it soft against your skin

Like the shadows on the wall.”

As a Southerner. I cannot say it any better.

Scott Catledge

  _____

From: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:28 AM
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Lexicog] Digest Number 965

3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGg
Ec3RpbWUDMTIwODA3NTI5OA--> Lexicography

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1a.

to let one's hair down From: Fritz Goerling

1b.

Re: to let one's hair down From: dick_watson at sil.org

1c.

Re: to let one's hair down From: John Roberts

1d.

Re: to let one's hair down From: Hayim Sheynin

1e.

Re: to let one's hair down From: Shelley Dufoe

1f.

Re: to let one's hair down From: billposer at alum.mit.edu

1g.

Re: to let one's hair down From: jezierny at comcast.net

lyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZG1zZw
RzbGsDYXRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1> View All Topics |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMGNjbzltBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbG
sDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Create New Topic

Messages

1a.

Y4MjhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> to let one's hair
down

Posted by: "Fritz Goerling"
<mailto:Fritz_Goerling at sil.org?Subject=%20Re%3Ato%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20d
own> Fritz_Goerling at sil.org    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/fede_goerling>
fede_goerling

Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 am (PDT)

I am interested to learn how anglophones (from different parts of the world)
use the idiom "to let one's hair down."

Fritz Goerling

Back to top

<mailto:Fritz_Goerling at sil.org?Subject=Re%3Ato%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20down
> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3Ato%20let%20one%27s%
20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaDJhMWNzBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDA0BH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4404>

d0MjQ3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

1b.

s1cTUzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Re: to let one's
hair down

Posted by: "dick_watson at sil.org"
<mailto:dick_watson at sil.org?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20d
own> dick_watson at sil.org    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/dick1sandy2watson>
dick1sandy2watson

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am (PDT)

>From western US: relax and be yourself, casual, no airs or cover up.
Literally, I visualize a lady with fancy hairdo, letting it all out, au
natural.
Dick

"Fritz Goerling" < <mailto:Fritz_Goerling%40sil.org> Fritz_Goerling at sil.org>

<mailto:dick_watson at sil.org?Subject=Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20down
> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%2
7s%20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaGlvdTgwBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDA1BH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4405>

NndmluBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

1c.

diMjhqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Re: to let one's
hair down

Posted by: "John Roberts"
<mailto:dr_john_roberts at sil.org?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair
%20down> dr_john_roberts at sil.org
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/jlingroberts2004> jlingroberts2004

Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:05 pm (PDT)

It can also mean to drop one's reserve and inhibitions.

John Roberts

 <mailto:dick_watson%40sil.org> dick_watson at sil.org <mailto:

<mailto: <mailto:Fritz_Goerling%40sil.org> Fritz_Goerling at sil.org>

<mailto:dr_john_roberts at sil.org?Subject=Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20
down> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%2
7s%20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZW43aGYyBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDA2BH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4406>

NmbXVwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

1d.

diNmdnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Re: to let one's
hair down

Posted by: "Hayim Sheynin"
<mailto:hsheynin19444 at yahoo.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair
%20down> hsheynin19444 at yahoo.com
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/hsheynin19444> hsheynin19444

Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:28 pm (PDT)

There is also another meaning to this idiom, a figurative one, to say be
frank, to say what is on your mind, to speak from one's heart.

Hayim Y. Sheynin

 <mailto:dick_watson%40sil.org> dick_watson at sil.org wrote:
>From western US: relax and be yourself, casual, no airs or cover up.
Literally, I visualize a lady with fancy hairdo, letting it all out, au
natural.
Dick

"Fritz Goerling" < <mailto:Fritz_Goerling%40sil.org> Fritz_Goerling at sil.org>

I am interested to learn how anglophones (from different parts of the world)
use the idiom “to let one’s hair down.”
Fritz Goerling

Dr. Hayim Y. Sheynin
 <http://mail.yahoo.com> http://mail.yahoo.com

Back to top

<mailto:hsheynin19444 at yahoo.com?Subject=Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20
down> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%2
7s%20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZjhsbzVoBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDA3BH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4407>

JqaDM1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

1e.

NlcDZyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Re: to let one's
hair down

Posted by: "Shelley Dufoe"
<mailto:shelley_dufoe at sil.org?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%2
0down> shelley_dufoe at sil.org    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/linguistlsm>
linguistlsm

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:34 pm (PDT)

To me (a native English speaker in my mid-40s, raised in the
western and midwestern US), the idiom "to let one's hair down"
has the senses that Dick mentioned: "relax and be yourself,
casual, no airs or cover up." I could understand it as "drop
one's reserve and inhibitions" only if I assumed that the
person's reserve and inhibitions were due to what other people
would think of him/her (thus it would be an extension of the
"relax and be yourself, casual, no airs or cover up" sense.) I
can't think of any context where I would understand "to let one's
hair down" with the sense "to say be frank, to say what is on
your mind, to speak from one's heart." (To communicate this, I
could explicitly say "Let your hair down. Say what you really
think.")

Since Fritz's original question was about "how anglophones (from
different parts of the world)" use the idiom, I'd find it
interesting to know where these other senses are used. (And if
they are used in the western and/or midwestern US, I'd be
interested in knowing the age of the speaker.)

Shelley Dufoe

John Roberts wrote: It can also mean to drop one's reserve
and inhibitions.

John Roberts
Hayim Sheynin wrote: There is also another meaning to this

<mailto:shelley_dufoe at sil.org?Subject=Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20do
wn> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%2
7s%20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyb2hwbmRhBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDA4BH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4408>

x1MWMzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

1f.

ByZGthBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Re: to let one's
hair down

Posted by: "billposer at alum.mit.edu"
<mailto:billposer at alum.mit.edu?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%
20down> billposer at alum.mit.edu    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/belmolisnimbus>
belmolisnimbus

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:09 pm (PDT)

I am a native speaker of American English. To me "to let one's hair
down" has the sense of "to be frank, to say what is on your mind",
but I think that it can only be used in that sense when the restriction
that is relaxed is due to reserve as opposed, say, to a desire not
to offend one's interlocuter. For example, I remember an occasion
in which someone I had met when he was a student in one of my classes
with whom I had become friendly asked me how I could stand certain
mutual acquaintances, whom he correctly regarded as racist. This is
a situation that I would describe as "letting our hair down", because
the reason we had not previously spoken about such things is that we did
not know each other well and had started out in the student-teacher
relationship. On the other hand, if I am with a close friend I have
known for many years and say something that I think may upset her,
that could be described as being frank or blunt but not as
"letting our hair down" because my reservations about speaking so
bluntly were not due to the reserved nature of the relationship.

Bill

Back to top

<mailto:billposer at alum.mit.edu?Subject=Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20d
own> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%2
7s%20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaTM3Z2FmBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDA5BH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4409>

c3ZGc5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

1g.

oydmlkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDEwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Re: to let one's
hair down

Posted by: "jezierny at comcast.net"
<mailto:jezierny at comcast.net?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20
down> jezierny at comcast.net    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/lesley_jezierny>
lesley_jezierny

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:55 pm (PDT)

Interesting.

As a native English speaker , BrE by birth, with 20+ years in the South-East
USA, I think of this as someone who is generally uptight who lets go of
(typically female) her inhibitions, perhaps drinks a few drinks, dances with
office colleagues -- and maybe regrets it the next day. For me, there's a
definite perception of relaxing among people with whom one generally has a
more formal relationship.

I would never ever think of this as meaning to speak from one's heart.

Hope this helps
Lesley
From: Hayim Sheynin < <mailto:hsheynin19444%40yahoo.com>
hsheynin19444 at yahoo.com>

<mailto:jezierny at comcast.net?Subject=Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%27s%20hair%20dow
n> Reply to sender |
<mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20to%20let%20one%2
7s%20hair%20down> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaWhyZmk5BF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZAM0NDEwBH
NlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-?act=reply&messageNum=4410>

BtMTFnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRtc2dJZA
M0NDEwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTkEdHBjSWQDNDQwNA-->
Messages in this topic (7)

Recent Activity

*                                  5

iBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDdnRsBHN
sawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> New Members

3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2h
wBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Visit Your Group

Yahoo! News

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oobldho/M=493064.12016309.12445701.8674578/D=
groups/S=1709195911:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1208082499/L=/B=GPx_DNFJq2o-/J=1208075299
255459/A=3848607/R=0/SIG=10q7s9jm5/*http:/hotzone.yahoo.com> Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.

Best of Y! Groups

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13obelod2/M=493064.12016306.12445698.8674578/D=
groups/S=1709195911:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1208082499/L=/B=Gfx_DNFJq2o-/J=1208075299
255459/A=4763759/R=0/SIG=11ou7otip/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/besto
fyahoogroups/> Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Cat Fanatics

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13olqbr9j/M=493064.12016263.12445670.8674578/D=
groups/S=1709195911:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1208082499/L=/B=Gvx_DNFJq2o-/J=1208075299
255459/A=4836040/R=0/SIG=11olbte0b/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/catzo
ne/index.html> on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
Digest.

9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
NudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Create New Topic |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist;_ylc=X3oDMTJkb3A0OTVhBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocAR
zdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Visit Your Group on the Web

I3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Messages |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnN3IyNHE4B
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Files |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmODRnbmE4
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
awNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Photos |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnOGFqOTBqB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Links |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaTFodG
lvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNkYgRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Database |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJncXN2czNrB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNwb2xscwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Polls |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNWF0Z2N
rBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHN
sawNtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgwNzUyOTk-> Members |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYmY3NT
RpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTIwODA3NTI5OQ--> Calendar

jgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTIwODA3NTI5O
Q--> Yahoo! Groups

9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
NzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjA4MDc1Mjk5> Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID
required)
Change settings via email:
<mailto:lexicographylist-normal at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20
Indiviual%20Email> Switch delivery to Individual |
<mailto:lexicographylist-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delive
ry%20Format:%20Traditional> Switch format to Traditional

3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzExNjgyNzgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwOTE5NTkxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGY
Ec3RpbWUDMTIwODA3NTI5OQ--> Visit Your Group |
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
Unsubscribe

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=11682781/grpspId=1709195911/msgI
d=965/stime=1208075298/nc1=3848607/nc2=4763759/nc3=4836040>