[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

Micilín Mac Měchúra MichalMechura at SEZNAM.CZ
Thu Apr 17 20:54:58 UTC 2008

I guess the answer to your question will be negative, Vincent. There are a precious few dictionary projects out there on the Internet and they all seem to have developed their own software solutions. It might be an idea to contact the people behind some of those projects and see if they'd be happy to share their stuff with you. Here's a few URLs from my bookmarks:

http://www.catalandictionary.org/
http://lingoz.com
http://dict.leo.org

and, last but by no means least: