[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

jonathan.amith at YALE.EDU jonathan.amith at YALE.EDU
Fri Apr 18 07:21:23 UTC 2008

SIL tiene Lexique Pro que quizas.

http://www.sil.org/computing/catalog/show_software.asp?id=92

jda

Quoting Micilín Mac Měchúra <MichalMechura at seznam.cz>:

> I guess the answer to your question will be negative, Vincent. There
> are a precious few dictionary projects out there on the Internet and
> they all seem to have developed their own software solutions. It
> might be an idea to contact the people behind some of those projects
> and see if they'd be happy to share their stuff with you. Here's a
> few URLs from my bookmarks:
>
> http://www.catalandictionary.org/
> http://lingoz.com
> http://dict.leo.org
>
> and, last but by no means least:
>
> http://www.wiktionary.org
>
> Good luck,
> Michal

Jonathan D. Amith
Director: Mexico-North Program on Indigenous Languages
Research Affiliate: Gettysburg College; Yale University; University of Chicago
(O) 717-337-6795
(H) 717-338-1255
Mail to:
Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology