[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

Margaret Marks margaret.marks at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 22 10:53:07 UTC 2008

QED, because I immediately got this, apparently from a list member:

>>You recently emailed me but you're not on my 'Allow List.' In an effort to
combat SPAM, I maintain a list of email addresses that are allowed to email
me. To add your email address to my 'Allow List,' please follow the link
below and take a quick challenge that will verify that you are a human. Once
you've done this, your previous message(s) will be allowed to reach me as
well as all future messages from margaret.marks at gmail.com.

http://www.quantumid.net/wla.asp?TK=ujhhgjbycrexfhieqfum<<<http://www.quantumid.net/wla.asp?TK=ujhhgjbycrexfhieqfum>

The test was rather difficult so I hereby confess that I am not human.

Margaret