[Lexicog] In an effort to combat spam (quantumid.net)

Vincent Isles islesv at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 23 20:00:43 UTC 2008

Umm, I'm also receiving this, but never clicked on it - I suspected
it's one cool and innovative way to check if an email address
harvested on the Net is 'live' for spamming ;-)

--Vincent Isles
http://eduphil.org/

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "Margaret Marks"

http://www.quantumid.net/wla.asp?TK=ujhhgjbycrexfhieqfum<<<http://www.quantumid.net/wla.asp?TK=ujhhgjbycrexfhieqfum>