[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

Vincent Isles islesv at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 23 20:09:36 UTC 2008

We're currently using PBwiki.com for our collaboration... Now, I know
that PBWiki is a primitive tool for lexicography (its only advantage
over word processor programs is the collaboration part), but PBwiki
had been successful in the past for a collaboration with this partner,
so I'm crossing my fingers. (The alternative would be yet another wiki
system.)

Meanwhile, I've came across source version control software, and I'm
wondering if anybody had experience with this sort of thing for
lexicographical collaboration. What I'm looking at is just keeping a
most recent copy of the Toolbox data file in a server somewhere; the
system would keep track who made what changes.

--Vincent Isles
http://eduphil.org/

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "Vincent Isles" <islesv at ...>

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com