[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

Dr. Jon Mills j.mills at EMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 30 08:34:53 UTC 2008

Vincent,
I came across this website about WeSay dictionary compilation
software http://www.wesay.org/wiki/Main_Page . I haven't tried the
software personally. Let us know what you think.
Jon Mills

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "Vincent Isles" <islesv at ...>

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com