[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

Emmanuel HABUMUREMYI emmahab at YAHOO.FR
Wed Apr 30 16:24:41 UTC 2008

WeSay is fantastic. Easiest linguistic software I have ever known. Its ability to export data in MDF is an added value for someone who i rushing.

Emmanuel Habumuremyi
National University of Rwanda

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Dr. Jon Mills <j.mills at email.com>
À : lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 30 Avril 2008, 10h34mn 53s
Objet : Re: [Lexicog]  Collaborative lexicography software?

Vincent,
I came across this website about WeSay dictionary compilation
software http://www.wesay. org/wiki/ Main_Page . I haven't tried the
software personally. Let us know what you think.
Jon Mills

--- In lexicographylist@ yahoogroups. com, "Vincent Isles" <islesv at ...>