[Lexicog] Ninilchik Russian online dictionary

Hayim Sheynin hayim.sheynin at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 28 00:55:52 UTC 2008

Dear Wayne,

I opened your dictionary and immediately recognized a Russian dialect
of A-type (akajustchij).
You made a nice job. I hope you will have time to enlarge the number of lemmata.

Happy New Year to you and your family,

Hayim Y. Sheynin

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com