[Lexicog] Ninilchik Russian online dictionary

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Sun Dec 28 16:48:52 UTC 2008

Dear Hayim,

That's interesting. What are some of the characteristics of the A-type dialect?

Happy New Year (S novim godim) to you, also,
Wayne

  Dear Wayne,

  I opened your dictionary and immediately recognized a Russian dialect
  of A-type (akajustchij).
  You made a nice job. I hope you will have time to enlarge the number of lemmata.

  Happy New Year to you and your family,

  Hayim Y. Sheynin