[Lexicog] Lexicography software online dictionaries

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 23:05:25 UTC 2008

Wayne:
What are Internet addresses for online dictionaries that used only Shoebox
or Toolbox?

I am not certain as to what you had in mind here, but I started my Ioway, Otoe-Missouria Dictionary using the original Shoebox.  I am currently expanding it into an encyclopedic edition.

For whosoever is interested in the Ioway, Otoe-Missouria Language, the first revised files may be viewed at:

> http://iowayotoelang.nativeweb.org/dictionary.htm

Note:  The sections are not being revised in the usual (front to back) format, i.e., A to Z fashion.

Jimm Goodtracks
Baxoje Jiwere Language Program
Lawrence, Kansas

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Leman
  To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 1:50 PM
  Subject: [Lexicog] Lexicography software online dictionaries

  I am compiling a list of online dictionaries created or formatted by
  specific dictionary programs. Here are some lists I have found so far:

  LexiquePro (often with use of Shoebox or Toolbox databases):
  http://www.lexiquepro.com/library.htm

  Kirrkirr:
  http://www-nlp.stanford.edu/kirrkirr/

  TshwaneLex online dictionaries:
  http://tshwanedje.com/dictionaries/

  Have any online dictionaries been posted yet which have been created by Flex
  (Language Explorer)?

  What other dictionary programs have been used to create online dictionaries,
  and what are the Internet addresses for them?

  Thanks,
  Wayne
  -----
  Wayne Leman