[Lexicog] "Useless" words of 2007

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Wed Jan 2 20:47:59 UTC 2008

Chaz,

You misunderstood me. What I wanted to say is that Messi is in a class by
himself. As was Maradona.

But one can't compare the two.

But what is true is that I do root at the moment for Real Madrid among
Spanish clubs.

Fritz,

Is that because you root for Real Madrid?

On Jan 2, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Fritz Goerling wrote:

Steve,

I doubt that you, as a Californian, are a soccer fan. But it gets on my
nerves to read "Messi is the new Maradona." (The Argentinian Messi is FC
Barcelona's new superstar on an already star-studded team).

Happy New Year,

 Fritz