[Lexicog] Re: Awakuni-Swetland receives NEH award

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 7 19:18:41 UTC 2008

Mark!
Ho grapiinge ke.
Excellent!  I am glad for the Omaha-Ponca People, Omaha-Ponca Language Programs, and to you and Catherine on this very special opportunity.  We all look forward to your mutual success and product of this grant.
Jimm Goodtracks
Baxoje Jiwere Language Project
Lawrence, Kansas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark J Awakuni-Swetland
  To: jcarter at nebraskahistory.org ; baldwidw at muohio.edu ; Karen A Baxter ; lorene_beaudette at yahoo.com ; paulandmarge at aol.com ; mcanby05 at yahoo.com ; Carolyn Fiscus ; jmkibos at ncia.ne.gov ; mattiebyu at yahoo.com ; ergarten at windstream.net ; jgoodtracks at gmail.com ; jharrington9 at yahoo.com ; samherley at yahoo.com ; cskidwell at ou.edu ; kurtkinbacher at netscape.net ; aakobaya at usgs.gov ; jlamb7 at bigred.unl.edu ; tmleonard at cox.net ; autumnstar49 at yahoo.com ; neluben1 at msn.com ; mckinneyd at missouri.edu ; plainsculture at inebraska.com ; megan.merrick at mcbreo.com ; inkasabe at yahoo.com ; keewaoni at gmail.com ; KMORGAN at SONOSKY.COM ; dmyers6575 at bellsouth.net ; emn1023 at aol.com ; nesheim1 at bigred.unl.edu ; gpalmer at ou.edu ; pphillips at esu1.org ; benjamin.purzycki at huskymail.uconn.edu ; cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net ; Beth Ritter ; scheib1138 at cox.net ; sheridangroup at gmail.com ; omaha_lay_d at yahoo.com ; Hdstabler at aol.com ; Wehnona.StCyr at ihs.gov ; specialkneena at hotmail.com ; wynne49 at msn.com ; ljswetland at yahoo.com ; matthew.swetland at nelinc.ang.af.mil ; NRSWET at cs.com ; ams_1109 at yahoo.com ; ctcrwi at AOL.COM ; CTyndall at aol.com ; Barbara Velazquez ; Von.Villarreal at ps.net ; waite_jessica at hotmail.com ; watersj at owasso.k12.ok.us ; William T Waters ; poncason at gmail.com ; akira at ku.edu ; William.Yaworsky at utb.edu
  Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:58 AM
  Subject: Awakuni-Swetland receives NEH award

  Hello Friends and Relatives,
  I wanted to share the good news we received this week.
  Now the adventure can begin!
  Regards,
  Mark Awakuni-Swetland

  ONska abthiN! Thi shti?

        03/07/2008 09:11 AM

  We are pleased to announce that Professor Mark Awakuni-Swetland, co-principal investigator with Catherine Rudin, have received a National Endowment for the Humanities three-year award of $348,800 for the "Omaha and Ponca Digital Dictionary."

  Department of Anthropology & Geography
  University of Nebraska-Lincoln
  810 Oldfather Hall
  Lincoln, NE 68588-0368