[Lexicog] Lexicography Software

Neal_Brinneman at SIL.ORG Neal_Brinneman at SIL.ORG
Wed Mar 12 17:55:09 UTC 2008

Would you be so kind as to advice me about the possibilities and the
available software? Again, note that my effort is in greek.

www.sil.org, look for software at bottom of home page and then get Toolbox
which is a free program to handle dictionaries.

Using a consistent change table, change the tab delimited text to \lx for
the first lexeme, \ps for the second part of speech and \ge for the English
gloss. Then open this file in Toolbox using MDF 4 database type.
Neal

http://www.ncbrinneman.com

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com