[Lexicog] Re: Lexicography Software

Andrew Hawke ach at ABER.AC.UK
Fri Mar 14 09:15:45 UTC 2008

Dear Dimitris,

If you're interested in software for academic (non-profit) purposes
an academic licence for TshwaneLex is actually very reasonably
priced. The great advantage of TshwaneLex is that it was designed by
lexicographers and therefore has the features that lexicographers need most.

Best wishes,
Andrew

--
Andrew Hawke | Golygydd Rheolaethol | Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru,
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru, Aberystwyth, SY23 3HH

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com