[Lexicog] Lexicography Software

Dimitris midiostri at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Mar 18 07:50:03 UTC 2008

I've installed FileWorks 2.5 (Full) on another computer and just
before finishing with the installation I got one of those scary-
gibberish- error- blue- screens. It did run afterwards though and I've
played with it a little. It seems like a more complete application but
it is very, very, very heavy.

>From the three applications proposed by you, friends, I'm more
attracted to Toolbox. It's amazingly quick to install, extremely light
to use and once you get to understand the markers, input is easy.
Furthermore, the rtf export is very much to my liking.

Of course I need to test is some more before I'm sure I can start
using it.

Would you happen to know if there is a way with Toolbox to change the
labels of the markers? For example /ue (usage) prints "Usage" and /mn
(main entry) prints "See main entry" and it is rather important to
change these to their greek equivalents.

Thanks :^)
Dimitris

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com