[Lexicog] Conference on Lexicography in the Nordic Area

indika thushara thushicool at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 31 05:18:03 UTC 2008

Dear,
  Louise Janus.

  Thank you very much for informing me about the Conference on Lexicography in the Nordic Area. I wish to participate That Conference. Here in Sri Lanka I engaged in Sinhala Dictionary as an Editorial Asisstant. We are using very old mathod for Dictionary making. We want to refresh our knowlage. There for it'll be very valuable for our Country. Please inform me futher informations about this Conference.

  Thank you,

  Thushara Wickramasinghe.
  From Sri Lanka.

Louis Janus <janus005 at umn.edu> wrote:
          The first announcement of the 10th Conference on Lexicography in the Nordic Area has been
made. It will be held 3-5 June, 2009 in Tammerfors / Tampere, Finland.

While the first announcement is in Swedish, there is no indication of official conference
languages.

The address given on the announcement for more information is:

Rikke Hauge, Språkrådet, Oslo
rikke.hauge at sprakradet.no
http://www.nordisk-sprakrad.no/nfl.htm

Louis Janus