[Lexicog] Collaborative lexicography software?

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 4 16:20:33 UTC 2008

a range of mobile platforms can make use of java applications, so its
feasible to deliver applications and resources to mobile devices.

probably the greatest hurdle will be implementing input methods and
developing/installing fonts to support the necessary languages, on all
the likely mobile platforms ...

--
Andrew Cunningham
Vicnet Research and Development Coordinator

andrewc at vicnet.net.au
lang.support at gmail.com

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com