[Lexicog] Is this new expression?

jayarava jayarava at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 19 19:56:37 UTC 2008

It might not be the same thing, but in a Scifi book called "The Mote
in God's Eye" there are three armed aliens who say: on the one hand...
the other hand... and the "gripping hand", because their 3rd hand is
much stronger and robust than the other two.

Jayarava

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, Emmanuel HABUMUREMYI
<emmahab at ...> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday I met the new expression for me. and I didn't found it
meaning. The expression is "On the third hand". Could anyone help in
tracing its meaninga and origine?

> Emmanuel Habumuremyi
> Rwanda

protection possible contre les messages non sollicités

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com