[Lexicog] Re: overly talkative

Chaz Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Sat Nov 8 16:49:14 UTC 2008

Then there's the one about the two potato farmers from Maine and the
visiting Texan.

The two farmers are quietly sitting on nail kegs outside the general
store when a Texan roars up in his motor home. He gets out, walks up
and says "hi, y'all!" Then he walks into the store to get some
camping supplies. After a while, he comes out, says "Bye, y'all!" and
takes off in the motor home. After about half an hour one potato
farmer says to the other, "Talkative guy, wasn't he?"