[Lexicog] citation forms and how to 'file'

Mike Maxwell maxwell at LDC.UPENN.EDU
Sun Oct 26 12:58:26 UTC 2008

Piotr Bański wrote:
> Now let me point you to one paper that argues for keeping derivatives
> together with their roots...
>
> And here's another nice paper, arguing roughly the opposite...

If I'm not mistaken, FieldWorks (which the OP is using) allows you to
postpone this kind of decision until you print the dictionary; the
database itself is agnostic to this sort of decision.  And since you can
obviously print the dictionary multiple times (or convert it into some
kind of file for on-line display, like HTML), you can make the choice in
different ways for different audiences.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at ldc.upenn.edu