[Lexicog] OpenOffice spellchecker?

lengosi pcunger at MSN.COM
Fri Oct 31 22:33:13 UTC 2008

I wonder if anyone here has experience creating a spellchecker for a
minority language for the OpenOffice.org suite? I'm not really
interested in the common workaround of replacing an existing
'dictionary' with one's own wordlist, but might be convinced to do so
if there are no other options. Just wondering if anyone has experience
with this and can warn me from going any further with my crazy idea or
encourage me along. Thanks,

Paul

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com