[Lexicog] Tshwanelex when the structure of your articles often changes

pwyll4@yahoo.fr pwyll4 at YAHOO.FR
Mon Aug 31 15:02:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to (easily) make a dictionary with Tshwanelex when the structure of your articles is often different.
For example:

ENTRY1 [pronunciation] (Source) part of speech, gender, plural form (Source). English translation. Example1, translation (Source)

ENTRY2 [pronunciation] (Source), [pronunciation] (Source), part of speech, gender, plural form (Source), plural form (Source). English translation.English translation.English translation. Example1, translation (Source), Example2, translation (Source)

ENTRY3 [pronunciation][pronunciation] (Source). part of speech, root, past participle. Variant. (Note). English translation. Example 1, translation (Source)

As you can see, these 3 articles show different contexts, in different orders etc.
It looked to me that Tshwanelex wouldn't allow to easily make articles with a different structure everytime (or almost everytime). Am I right? Or is there some way to choose everytime what to put in every article, to quickly include new things etc?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Loig