[Lexicog] Using old dictionaries

Mark J Awakuni-Swetland mawakuni-swetland2 at UNLNOTES.UNL.EDU
Thu Dec 17 15:25:14 UTC 2009

Aloha all,

I heard of a similar tactic from my cartography colleagues.

Map makers will sometime include some misplaced, insignificant feature on
a map so as to have a proprietary tag against unauthorized re-use.

Mark

Mark Awakuni-Swetland, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
and Ethnic Studies (Native American Studies)
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68588-0368

http://omahalanguage.unl.edu
Phone 402-472-3455
FAX: 402-472-9642

Chaz Mortensen - work <chaz_mortensen at sil.org>
Sent by: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
12/17/09 08:34 AM
Please respond to
lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com

lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
Re: [Lexicog]  Using old dictionaries

David,

I have considered doing the same thing in case my work falls into the
wrong person's hands.

-Chaz