[Lexicog] Male first name "The blessed one"

Hayim Sheynin hayim.sheynin at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 1 17:22:48 UTC 2009

Fritz,

To Gottfried/Godfrey should be added French Godfrois just for trinity sake.
To the pattern of Greek names with Theo- should be added many names with the
morpheme  Eu- which means good, well.One more Greek name of approximately
similar meaning is Makarios.

Hayim