[Lexicog] What consider as distinct publications

J.L. DeLucca jldlme at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 12 14:07:42 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am doing a statistical rising about Spanish dictionaries publshed from 1900 to now.

In your opinion (point of view is best) must I consider dictionaries published in same year in 2 volumes = 1 publication or must I comput them as 2 distinct books.

Other situation:

Could I consider dictionaries published in distinct years (e.g., 1976 and 1977)  in 2 volumes (first volume in 1976 and 2nd volume in 1977) = 1 publication or must I comput them as 2 distinct books?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Jose Luiz