[Lexicog] question

lebron letchev lebronletchev at YAHOO.COM.AR
Thu Feb 12 21:22:22 UTC 2009

Ok. I will tell you a secret!

Using DbaseIII Plus it is easy export a table from MSWORD. Yes. DbaseIII it is a old software, but works fine very for doing this task. Not DbaseIV!

Do you have not a DbaseII Plus? Download it

Best regards

J.L. De Lucca

--- El jue 12-feb-09, sapri sale <safri22 at yahoo.com> escribió:

De: sapri sale <safri22 at yahoo.com>
Asunto: [Lexicog] question
Para: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Fecha: jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009, 11:54 am

Dear all,

I am writing the first dual dictionary, Indonesia-Hebrew # Hebrew-Indonesia since 2006 using Microsoft word program by using table system. I finished with Hebrew side but have difficulties editing them.
Any suggestion what program I should use.
Is there any possibility to convert my file (table) to other program?

Thank,
Sapri

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable