[Lexicog] Newbie

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 20 17:29:30 UTC 2009

Taanshi, hello!

What a great post!  I really wanted to know similar info but just never
asked.  Thank-you both for posting to the list!

Here is an additional question for Ron Moe (and/or any others who would like
to respond), if you were to list some of the top online dictionaries for
minority languages, what would they be?  I am especially interested if there
are any good models that are not only sound from a linguistic and archival
perspective but also for community participation in creation and end use.

If this is a touchy subject for any reason, please feel free to contact me
in a private email.  Thanks!

Eekoshi pitamaa.  That is it for now!
Heather
Metis, emerging Michif-speaker, Community Linguist and Grad Student