[Lexicog] Reviewer needed for FLEx

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 29 05:53:56 UTC 2009

Dear List,

I am writing to ask for reviews of software tools that you have found
to be useful (or perhaps not useful) in your lexicographic work. These
reviews will appear in the journal Language Documentation and
Conservation (http://www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc), a free online journal
produced by the University of Hawai'i. Reviews to date have included
TshwaneLex, Kirrkirr, Emu, Praat, Emdros, Phonology Assistant, Clan,
Elan and LexiquePro.

In particular I would like to find someone to write a review of
Fieldworks (or Flex) as it has developed somewhat since the review we
ran a couple of years ago.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward details of
deadlines and formats.

Thanks,

Nick Thieberger
Technology Editor
Language Documentation and Conservation Journal
http://www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com