[Lexicog] copyright-free images for use in dictionary

Wed Jun 17 21:41:13 UTC 2009

Also, Google for "teaching aids" and "clipart". There are royalty-free
resources available. Another resource is graphic/photo collections. I
have seen them in stores (it's probably been three or four years, but
they must still be around), providing like 10,000 or 100,000 images
for US $40. I've never tried any of those products out, but I assume a
number like 100,000 would have useful images.

Benjamin Barrett