[Lexicog] Questionnaire concerning lexicography of European lesser used languages

Anne Dykstra dykstraanne at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 2 08:26:04 UTC 2009

Questionnaire concerning lexicography of European lesser used languages

The 2010 conference of the European Association for Lexicography (Euralex)
will be hosted by the Fryske Akademy in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. The
Fryske Akademy does research on Frisian and Friesland. Over the years the
Fryske Akademy has published a wide range of Frisian dictionaries. The
Mercator Research Centre at the Fryske Akademy studies the position of
lesser-used languages in education, gives information on national and
regional education systems and provides the latest statistics regarding
lesser-used languages in education in the European Union.

One of the special features of the 2010 conference is its focus on the
lexicography of lesser used non-state languages. In preparation of the
conference we would like to learn more about the state of the art of  the
lexicography of the individual lesser used languages in Europe and also
about their social and  linguistic situation. To that end we have compiled a
survey that we hope you will complete. The results of the survey will be
presented at the Euralex conference in 2010.

Please go to http://194.171.192.247/euralex2010/en/questionnaire.php to
complete the survey.

Best wishes,
Anne Dykstra