[Lexicog] MS Keyboard Layout Creator

Christopher P. Wilde chris_wilde at SALL.COM
Sat Mar 7 03:36:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've found that the Doulos SIL font supports any IPA or other symbols
I need. In Windows I use an MS keyboard. The beauty is that the same
font and the same keystrokes work on Mac, too, so I have no problem
switching between the two platforms. (Cf. http://www.sil.org/computing/catalog/show_software.asp?id=91
  ).

-Chris