[Lexicog] wiki type software for lexicography

arkamez arkamez at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 25 21:55:24 UTC 2009

I would like to include video within definitions and including phrases, texts. Does anyone know a good program for building a dictionary type wiki-style database? I would like something with the ability to link and cross-reference back and forth to primary and tangentially related lexemes/glosses/texts. I remember a wiki type note-taking program that was free for mac's a while back. Anyone know of anything like that useful for a dictionary database with cultural and semantic domains?

Many Thanks,
Arkamez Blankenship

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com