[Lexicog] problem with lexique pro

Crockett asigwan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 27 16:58:28 UTC 2009

What version of Lexique Pro do you have? When you double click on a wav file
from something like Windows explorer, does some program play that sound
file? Can you copy one record from the database which has a sound file and
paste it into your response? Make sure all the fields are displayed -
especially the field the sound file is associated with.

From: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of naomi.e.fox
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 1:59 PM
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Lexicog] problem with lexique pro

They are WAV files. I have entered the name of the file in the field when I
tried the direct links (putting the files directly into the same directory
as the database, for example:

\sf napaisi.wav

or the entire file path when I tried the new directory:

\sf c:\Lexiquedata\napaisi.wav

Neither of these worked.