[Lexicog] problem with lexique pro

Wayne Leman wayne.leman at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 28 02:01:15 UTC 2009

wav files have always worked perfectly for me in Lex. Pro. I always simplify things by having my lexical and audio files in the same folder. Maybe it's not needed, but it doesn't hurt either.

Wayne

  I think this ended up being a strange glitch in the Lexique program. When I converted all of my files to mp3, they magically began working. I don't understand why the wav files wouldn't work.

  Thanks for the suggestions on the structure.

  Best,
  Naomi