[Lexicog] lexical relation

lengosi pcunger at MSN.COM
Fri May 1 04:54:58 UTC 2009

Ron,

It's so comforting to hear, "this is exactly what you should do"! I don't hear it very often. :-)

I understand your point re. dictionary design--deciding what is wanted at the outset will only help down the track. But I have a practical question: what kind of budget would one need to print a 'traditional' dictionary with semantic domain appendixes at the end? How big would such a dictionary be; how much would the appendixes add? Just curious if you have any experience with printing such a dictionary.

Paul

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com