[Lexicog] Basic English

Richard Andersen richard.goodgrief at YAHOO.CA
Mon Nov 23 00:15:05 UTC 2009

Hi Ron,

I think that you replied to the wrong Richard... I am the Richard that was producing the Revelation lexicon [we talked a few times]. I think you wanted to reply to Richard Gravina. By the way, I transposed the whole document from a verticle document to a horizontal one as you suggested a few months back and it is so much easier to work with. At the moment I will also be having Revelation matched from the Greek to

Cheers,

Richard Andersen