[Lexicog] "XeLDA Bilingual Dictionary Format"

Piotr Bański bansp at O2.PL
Mon Nov 23 08:32:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

Does anyone have access to, and can please forward to me, the Xerox
document "XeLDA Bilingual Dictionary Format" of July 1997 (protected
until Jan 2002), by Herve Poirier? I'm crucially missing pp. 6-8 of that
9-page document.

In fact, I'd be happy to be get any kind formal specification of the
XeLDA format, otherwise I'm reduced to guesswork.

Thanks!

  Piotr

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com