[Lexicog] Lexiquepro question

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Thu Nov 26 19:29:13 UTC 2009

Lap, try this:

1. Click on Tools / Configure / Sorting and Indexes
2. Be sure that the second circle under Sorting is checked (ticked)
3. Click on "OK"

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Cheyenne dictionary:
http://cheyenne.110mb.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: Lap

Dear Lexicographylist,
I just joined this group because I am working on a Jarai-English lexicon.
Jarai is my language. The question I have is this: I just updated Lexiquepro
version 3.2.3 and imported my old Lexiquepro database to this new version.
When I added new headwords, the words did not organize or sort according to
their alphabetical order. For example, when I added the word "abãn" this
headword went under letter Y, which is the last letter of the Jarai alphabet
instead of going to the right letter A category. Can someone help me with
this problem? I sent an email to Lexiquepro people, but they did not help me
with this problem. I desperately need help, so if you could help me, feel
free to call me at 806-744-9161 (I live in Texas, U.S.A).

Sincerely and thanks in advance, Lap Siu.

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com