[Lexicog] Lexique Pro problems

pwyll4 pwyll4 at YAHOO.FR
Sun Jun 27 18:28:25 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have problems with SIL Lexique Pro :

in the "Edit" part, when I put data in this order : \xv  \ph  \xn, but when I switch to the "View" part, my data are in this order : \xv  \xn   \ph.
I can't find the way to change that ie. to make my data appear in the very order I put them in the "Edit" part.

Is it possible as well to change the way the data appear in the View part, for example to change the indentation, to remove the dot at the beginning of every example line, etc?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,

Loig

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com